Grüner Veltliner is the primary grape variety of Austrian and is seldom found outside of the country. It’s characteristics include a fine fruitiness combined with peppery notes and a pleasant acidity. We offer Grüner Veltliner in several different classic varieties and even as a sparkling wine.
– Weinviertel DAC Classic 2020 € 6,50
– Weinviertel DAC Exklusiv 2020 € 6,50
– Weinviertel DAC Reserve 2018 € 9,50
Riesling is the best white wine variety and is often regarded as “King of the grapes”. It is famous for it’s pungent aroma, sometimes with blossom notes and sometimes honey fragrant often with diverse mineral elements which vary based on what each vineyard’s soil offers.
– Rheinriesling 2018 € 6,50
– Rheinriesling 2019 € 7,00
Chardonnay is a variation of the famous white burgundy variety with fine flowering burgundy aromas. It differs from white burgundy with it’s high sugar content and produces well rounded and elegant wines with pleasant acidity.
– Chardonnay S & L 2020 € 7,50
– Chardonnay 2019 – im Holzfass gereift € 10,50
Gelber Muskateller is one of the oldest grape varieties and exists in several different forms. We usually make a very dry version with intense nutmeg aromas and flavor.
– Gelber Muskateller 2020 € 7,00
Gemischter Satz is a classic Austrian wine variety where several different varieties are harvested together and also fermented together. This is not to be confused with a wine blend where different wines are mixed after fermentation. Our Gemischter Satz 2019 includes Grüner Veltliner, Müller Thurgau and Gelber Muskateller creating a wonderful fruitiness.
Zweigelt is the most popular red wine variety in Austria. It is a crossbreed of Blaufränkisch and St. Laurent.
– Zweigelt Rosé 2019 € 6,50
– Zweigelt Classic 2018 € 6,50
– Zweigelt Reserve 2018 € 10,50
– Zweigelt Magnum 2017 (1,5l) € 22,00
St. Laurent is a significant red wine variety in Austria. This variety yields deep colored and fruity red wines from small quantities.
– St. Laurent 2018 € 7,50
Merlot is a relatively new variety. The vineyard is thinned throughout the year to improve the quality of fewer grape clusters creating intense and fruity wines.
– Merlot 2017 € 10,50
fresh sparkling wine with fine mousseux from grape variety “Grüner Veltliner” – method traditional
– Winzersekt € 11,00
our own fresh and fruity Prosecco
– Moser´s Frizzante White € 6,00
– Moser´s Frizzante Rosé € 6,00
– Moser´s Frizzante Marille € 6,50
– Moser´s Frizzante mini rosé (0,25l) € 2,50
fresh and spicy “Grüner Veltliner” mixed with sparkling water – serve icecold – the best refreshment ever
– G´spritzter (0,33l) € 1,50
– Moser Spritzer (0,33l) € 1,80