Rivaner, also called Müller Thurgau, is a hybrid between the varieties Riesling and Silvaner. This wine is a light crisp wine with lively freshness and delicate fruit nuances.
– Müller Thurgau “Junge Sophia” 2023 € 7,50
– Rivaner 2022 € 7,50
Grüner Veltliner is the primary grape variety of Austrian and is seldom found outside of the country. It’s characteristics include a fine fruitiness combined with peppery notes and a pleasant acidity. We offer Grüner Veltliner in several different classic varieties and even as a sparkling wine.
– Grüner Veltliner “Junger Christian” 2022 € 7,50
– Weinviertel DAC Classic 2022 € 7,50
– Weinviertel DAC Reserve 2019 € 10,00
Riesling is the best white wine variety and is often regarded as “King of the grapes”. It is famous for it’s pungent aroma, sometimes with blossom notes and sometimes honey fragrant often with diverse mineral elements which vary based on what each vineyard’s soil offers.
– Riesling Reserve 2021 € 8,50
– Riesling halbtrocken € 7,50
Chardonnay is a variation of the famous white burgundy variety with fine flowering burgundy aromas. It differs from white burgundy with it’s high sugar content and produces well rounded and elegant wines with pleasant acidity.
– Chardonnay S & L 2022 € 8,50
– Chardonnay 2020 – im Holzfass gereift € 11,50
Gelber Muskateller is one of the oldest grape varieties and exists in several different forms. We usually make a very dry version with intense nutmeg aromas and flavor.
– Gelber Muskateller 2022 € 8,00
– Roter Muskateller 2022 € 8,50
– Blütenmuskateller 2022 € 8,50
Gemischter Satz is a classic Austrian wine variety where several different varieties are harvested together and also fermented together. This is not to be confused with a wine blend where different wines are mixed after fermentation. Our Gemischter Satz 2022 is formed from the trilogy of Yellow Muscat, Riesling and the classic Green Veltliner. The peach scent envelops the crisp find spicy yet mineral bouquet.
– Gemischter Satz 2022 € 7,50
The Sauvignon Blanc grape develops a complex fruit aroma with a characteristic and typical bouquet. Crisp fresh peppers and delicately fruity at the same time leads to the enjoyable drinking flow.
– Sauvignon Blanc 2022 € 9,00
Zweigelt is the most popular red wine variety in Austria. It is a crossbreed of Blaufränkisch and St. Laurent.
– Rosé Classic 2022 € 7,50
– Zweigelt Classic 2021 € 7,50
– Zweigelt Barrique € 10,00
– Zweigelt Magnum 2017 (1,5l) € 26,00
St. Laurent is a significant red wine variety in Austria. This variety yields deep colored and fruity red wines from small quantities.
– St. Laurent 2018 € 8,50
Merlot is a relatively new variety. The vineyard is thinned throughout the year to improve the quality of fewer grape clusters creating intense and fruity wines.
– Merlot Grande Reserve 2019 € 12,00
fresh sparkling wine with fine mousseux from grape variety “Grüner Veltliner” – method traditional
– Winzersekt € 13,00
our own fresh and fruity Prosecco
– Moser´s Frizzante White € 7,00
– Moser´s Frizzante Rosé € 7,50
– Moser´s Frizzante Marille € 7,50
– Moser´s Frizzante mini rosé (0,25l) € 2,90
fresh and spicy “Grüner Veltliner” mixed with sparkling water – serve icecold – the best refreshment ever
– G´spritzter (0,33l) € 1,90
– Moser Spritzer (0,33l) € 2,40